A NATIONAL BUDDY CHECK CAMPAIGN
Don’t be shy, #CLIMBSAFE with a buddy check
So, we can all admit the last 18 months have been interesting, and amongst a lot of things we didn’t get to do a whole lot of, climbing was one of them. Although thankfully we are back open and it’s great to see regular faces, and new ones, back in our gyms, we have noticed an increase in near misses from competent, seasonal climbers.
To protect all our members, we are launching our CLIMB SAFE campaign starting with, CHECK OR DECK Parthian Climbing x BMC a national buddy check campaign, but we need your help. The team at Persona have created this super slick artwork, which you will see up and around our centres in the coming weeks, but we want something a little more home grown, so that is why we are….
As part of our ongoing ‘Climb Safe’ campaign, we have an exciting competition for all young Parthian climbers. We challenge all young creatives to design a poster to encourage pre climb buddy checks between climber and belayer. To enter you must be U18yrs of age and be registered at one of our Parthian Climbing site and we want you to be as creative as possible.
Along with some great prizes, we are offering the opportunity for the winning poster to accompany a group wide safety campaign.
• All entries to be submitted digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, date of birth and parent / guardian contact number and email.
• This competition is for all Parthian Climbing U18*.
• Artwork must be portrait orientation and able to be printed onto an A1 poster.
• No limit to number of designs per individual.
• All participants get entered into a prize draw.
• Top 5 designs get printed and entered into a grand final where our customers vote for the winner.
As well as great prizes, the WINNER from each centre will get their poster printed and displayed in a prime location in the centre**.
*under 18 when the winner is announced on Monday 20th December.
**artwork may be slightly amended for branding purposes.
Finalists announced Monday 13th December
Winners Announced Monday 20th December
Good luck and remember, we want creative, we want bold and we need your help!